Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Other Types of Solar Lights

This site is fully dedicated to finding and providing you with the best information possible on solar powered lighting. This week while I was doing some research on solar landscape lighting, I realized that there might be many of you who will want information about other types of solar lights. I'm going to do my best to gather and possibly publish information on other types of solar and low voltage lighting systems, but for now I'll simply point you in the right direction.

I found a cool article this week that can help you to learn to find solar lighting overviews. I know that my specialty is solar landscape lighting so I just wanted to point you toward this article. This should be able to point you in the right direction if you are considering solar lights - it did for me. Hopefully it helps you out and let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Keep in mind that my specialty is solar lights so sorry if I don't know a ton about what you're trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment